Tuesday 13 February 2018

PERMANENT TREATMENT FOR FUNGAL INFECTION












Redness, itching, rashes or burning of skin is an indication of a fungal infection. Caused by different types of fungi, including yeasts, fungal infections can affect any part of the body and people of any age. The most common sites, however, are the feet, head, nails and groin. We at Kesula Clinic provides a complete and Permanent cure for fungal infections, striking at the root of the problem With Fast Recovery. The remedies are sourced from natural substances, so there is zero possibility of side-effects in Homeopathic treatment.
Fungal infection of the foot is known as ‘Athlete’s Foot’. It usually results in redness, itching and burning, especially between the toes and the sides of the foot. The fungus usually grows in a warm and moist environment such as shoes, socks and swimming pools. Fungal infection affecting the groin, thighs and genitals is known as ‘Jock Itch’. The fungus thrives in moist areas of the body. ‘Jock Itch’ mostly occurs in summer or in warm, wet climates. The symptoms are a red, itchy rash, ring-shaped, with cracked skin.
Another common fungal infection, known in medical terminology as ‘Onchomycosis’, affects the nails of the hand and the feet. The fungal infection starts at the edge of the nails and leads to discoloration of nails. The nails of the feet and hands get crippled and the pain can be severe.
Fungal infection of the scalp results in patches appearing on the scalp. It is more common among children. Scaly, round and itchy patches appear on the scalp.
‘Candidiasis’ or ‘thrush’ is another common fungal infection. It mostly affects the mouth, skin and the vagina. Thrush infection appears as small white patches, which turn red on rubbing. There is intense itching and a white discharge in vaginal thrush.
Fungal infection of the body or the skin causes red, ring-shaped rashes on arms, legs or the face. Most of these fungal infections are contagious and spread by coming in contact with the infected person.

Homeopathic Treatment for Fungal Infections

Homeopathy offers a very beneficial and effective mode of treatment that boosts the body’s healing processes to fight and eradicate fungal infection. Unlike conventional treatment, the natural Homeopathic remedies do not suppress fungal infection; these rather work to root out the underlying cause of fungal infections. The Homeopathic treatment, thus, provides a permanent cure by uprooting the cause of the infection.

Best Homeopathic Medicines for Fungal Infection

The best natural Homeopathic medicines for fungal infection are Thuja, Sepia and Graphites. Thuja is of great help in treating fungal infection on dry and very sensitive skin. Sepia is the best Homeopathic remedy for fungal infection appearing every spring season. Graphites is a very beneficial Homeopathic medicine for treating recurrent episodes of fungal infection, especially ‘Jock Itch’.

Best Homeopathic medicines for fungal infection on feet (Athlete’s Foot)

The top Homeopathic medicines for fungal infection on the feet (Athlete’s Foot) are Petroleum and Silicea. True to its name, Petroleum is a natural Homeopathic remedy that can drive fungal infection of the foot away, especially when accompanied by an offensive sweat. It is the best medicine when deep cracks appear between the toes with intense itching and burning of skin. Homeopathic medicine Silicea is of great help in treating Athlete’s Foot with painful and foul-smelling ulcers on the feet. Crippled and brittle nails afflicted with fungal infection on the foot are also best treated with Silicea.

Top Homeopathic medicines for fungal infection in groin, genitals or thigh (Jock Itch)

The best natural Homeopathic medicines for fungal infection in the groin, genitals or the thigh region are Graphites and Sepia. Graphites is a Homeopathic medicine of great help in treating Jock Itch. Fungal infection around the vulva is also best treated with Graphites. It is also the top Homeopathic remedy for treating recurrent episodes of Jock Itch.
Homeopathic medicine Sepia, on the other hand, is the best remedy for fungal infection when even scratching provides no relief from itching in the groin and genitals.

Best Homeopathic remedies for fungal infection in nails

The top natural Homeopathic medicines for fungal infection in the nails (Tinea Unguium) are Antimonium Crudum and Graphites. Antimonium Crudum is the best Homeopathic remedy for discolored nails, growing out of shape. The skin beneath the nails is painfully sensitive. Graphites is a very beneficial Homeopathic medicine when fungal infection results in nails getting thick and crippled, with severe pain and soreness.

Top Homeopathic medicines for fungal infection of scalp

The best natural Homeopathic medicines for fungal infection of the scalp (Tinea Capitis) are Thuja and Kali Sulphuricum. Thuja is a Homeopathic remedy of great help for treating fungal infection on the scalp. It works best when the scalp is very sensitive to touch with intense itching, and scratching does not provide relief.
Kali Sulphuricum is the top Homeopathic remedy for fungal infection that results in bald spots. Scalds on the head with yellow, moist and sticky dandruff are best treated with natural Homeopathic medicine Kali Sulphuricum.

Best Homeopathic medicines for fungal infection in mouth and genitals

The top natural Homeopathic remedies for fungal infection caused by Candida yeast (Candidiasis or thrush) are Borax and Helonias. Borax is of great help for treatment of white lesions or patches of fungus in the mouth. Thrush with intense itching on the genitals is best treated with Homeopathic medicine Helonias. The genital parts get red, hot and swollen with itching, and Helonias is the top natural remedy.

Best Homeopathic medicines for fungal infection on skin

The top Homeopathic medicines for fungal infection on the skin (Tinea Corporis) are Thuja, Tellurinum and Sepia. Thuja is the best Homeopathic remedy for fungal infection on the skin with violent itching. It is also of great help when the itching worsens after a cold water bath. Tellurium is a very beneficial natural Homeopathic medicine for ring-shaped fungal infection lesions. Sepia is the best Homeopathic medicine for fungal infection of the skin in isolated spots.






MAIL or Message YOUR SYMPTOMS TO DR.ANKUSH PAWAR AND GET A REPLY ON HOW HOMEOPATHY CAN PERMANENTLY HELP YOU

For More Information or Treatment Contact-

Consulting Homoeopath
Contact- (+91) 9730553554
Email- drkushpawar@gmail.com
Kesula Homeo Clinic
Smruti Niwas,Shivram Nagar,
Vasmat Road,Opp.Chintamani Mandir,
Parbhani-431401 (MAHARASHTRA) INDIA






6 comments:

  1. urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com
    Watsap: +91 8754313748

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

      Delete
  2. My name is Angelo Alex I was tested HIV/Herpes positive and I was so worried am I going to die soon. I made my search on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimonies on how Dr James  Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, and other diseases like,Yeast infection, Rectum  effects, intestine damage, bowel obstruction, Ovarian disease,  Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Lyme disease,Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus,Nephrology and Hypertension, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary, ACUTE MYELOFIBROSIS, ALZHEIMER's symptoms, BREAST CANCER, DIABETES, HAIR LOSS AND HAIR TREATMENT, KIDNEY DISEASES, LEUKEMIA, MYELOID LEUKEMIA, STEM CELL TREATMENT   On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr James As a man with Good Heart, I picked interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I received His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 weeks of drinking his medicine, I went for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348152855846,Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of dr ebacol who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Ebacol email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348159042641 Dr Ebacol also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Ebacol and be free from suffering.   

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
    I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially inside my body. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advised anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help. so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well I never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedies given to me by this man a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that I will be cured, after some time. I went to my doctor to confirm if I had finally healed Behold, it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.

    Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com 

    WhatsApp /call +2348162084839   

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    His blog pagehttps://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com  

    you can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .   .

    ReplyDelete